This armchair was a model from the 1962 game asset pack, this meant I had to balance quality, density and resolution with optimisation to make it ideal for a videogame environment. Due to the nature of the armchair, I knew I would have to improve my sculpting ability whilst at the same time keeping my mesh clean and the flow accurate but also optimising it at the end so it is still relatively low-poly.

Having done the model, I can certainly say I have improved my sculpting skills and I have also learnt a lot when it comes to baking the normals from a high-poly mesh. During the process, I had trouble with this but eventually it came to fruition and I did what I desired to achieve