This is one of my models that I made for an Game Asset Pack for a project with a 1960s aesthetic. The rationale behind this asset pack was to make the models game-ready and optimised for a game engine environment. This meant making the mesh simple with a simple proxy collision box and well optimised and relatively low resolution textures that do not degrade the quality of the model.

During the process I made sure to prioritise UV unwrapping and increasing the textile density of the model to make as much use of the textures as possible and to maximize quality. Since the environment was supposed to have a generally clean and more modernist aesthetic, I made the chair reflect that by having a limited amount of dirt and wear. However I made sure there were minute details which would make the model less boring and more interesting to not make it sterile. I practiced the high-poly to low-poly workflow to imitate the look of a higher topology mesh.